With less than two weeks until the 2022 Business Awards Evening, we are delighted to announce that the black-tie event has once again sold out!
The awards evening will take place at the Pirelli Stadium in Burton, home of Burton Albion FC, on Thursday 10th November. Representatives of all 24 finalists will be in attendance, along with sponsors and local dignitaries for what promises to be a fantastic celebration of local and regional business success stories.
There are eleven category awards up for grabs, culminating in the overall Business of the Year which will once again be presented by Dains Accountants. The ten other categories are:
- Most Promising Start-Up Business (sponsored by Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce)
- Small Business of the Year (sponsored by Else Solicitors)
- Medium Business of the Year (sponsored by PIB Insurance)
- Employer of the Year (sponsored by Air IT)
- Best Use of Innovation and Technology (sponsored by JCB)
- Manufacturer of the Year (sponsored by Visdata)
- Leisure, Hospitality and Retail Award (sponsored by Alive)
- Best Customer Service Performance (sponsored by Ginho Group)
- Young Employee / Apprentice of the Year (sponsored by Burton & South Derbyshire College)
- The Rising Star Award (sponsored by EJ Parker Technical Services)
All of the finalists have been visited by Judging Panels over the past month, with the winners subsequently decided in conjunction with the Steering Committee. These will be all be revealed on the night, which also includes a four-course meal, entertainment, and plenty of socialising and networking!
Congratulations to all the finalists, and good luck on the night!