We are delighted to announce details of the 2019 Business Awards for East Staffordshire and South Derbyshire. Both councils are committed to supporting their business communities and have teamed up to be joint Headline Partners for the Awards.
The Awards are also supported by some fantastic sponsors, each of which are sponsoring one of the 11 categories. These are listed below, and we are very grateful for their support this year.
Businesses across East Staffordshire and South Derbyshire are encouraged to enter the Awards, and the entry form will be available for download from Monday 15th July. The closing date will be Friday 27th September. The Awards evening is provisionally booked for Thursday 7th November, and full details will be announced in a few weeks.
- Business of the Year, sponsored by Dains Accountants
- Most Promising Start Up Business, sponsored by Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business of the Year, sponsored by Else Solicitors
- Medium Business of the Year, sponsored by Franklands Insurance and Risk Management
- Young Employee of the Year, sponsored by Burton & South Derbyshire College
- Rising Star Award, sponsored by EJ Parker
- Employer of Year, sponsor tbc
- Manufacturer of the Year, sponsored by The Greenbank Group
- Best Customer Service Performance, sponsored by Visdata
- Best Use of Innovation & Technology, sponsored by JCB
- Leisure and Hospitality Award, sponsored by Hardy Signs